Beef Carpaccio open sandwich with rocket mousse, olive oil and Parmesan
- 4 plates of Jean Routhiau frozen Beef Carpaccio, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 8 generous slices country bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lump of Parmesan
- 1 x 500g pot of mascarpone
- 1 packet of rocket (145g)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 shallot
- 2cl balsamic vinegar
Preparation the day before:
- Place the mascarpone, half the rocket, the onion, the shallot, the balsamic vinegar and pepper and salt in the blender: the mousse should be fairly fine.
- Defrost the plates of Beef Carpaccio at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Spread a little extra virgin olive oil on each slice of toasted bread and cover with a layer of rocket mousse.
- Place a chiffonade of Carpaccio slices on top, and the large Parmesan shavings.
- Season with unrefined salt.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.