- 1 chicken breast, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 1 lime
- 40g stale bread
- 20g dried cranberries
- 1 green "zebra" tomato
- 1 yellow "pineapple" tomato
- 20g Parmesan shavings
- 175g mixed salad (mainly Romaine or sucrine lettuce)
- 50g Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cube the stale bread.
- Heat half the olive oil in a pan, then fry the bread cubes until golden. Set aside.
- Chop the lime in two. Squeeze the juice from the first half and chop the second half into thin slices.
- Place the mixed salad (mainly Romaine or Sucrine lettuce) in a salad bowl,. Add the olive oil, lime juice and Caesar dressing.
- Slice the chicken breast.
- Chop the green and yellow tomatoes into quarters.
- Add the sliced chicken, quartered tomatoes and croutons to the salad bowl.
- Sprinkle the salad with Parmesan shavings and cranberries.
- Decorate with slices of lime.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.