- 4 plates of Carpaccio, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 2 tablespoons Fruity olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- 2cl (20g) cider vinegar
- 1cl (10g) Crème de cassis
- Cassis pepper (Burgundy): 4 turns of the mill, coarse setting
- 1/2 level teaspoon Camargue salt
- Four bunches "Versaillaise Blanche" whitecurrants
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander
- Lay the carpaccio slices delicately on large plates. Keep cool.
- Mix the oils, cider vinegar, crème de cassis and salt in a bowl.
- Gently brush this marinade over the carpaccio slices.
- Add pepper (2 turns of the mill).
- Wash the bunches of whitecurrants and lay them on the meat.
- Wash the coriander sprigs and place them on the carpaccio slices.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.