Chicken Curry with Mango
- Roast chicken breast, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 1 onion
- 1 mango
- 2 tablespoons mild curry powder
- Fresh coriander (20g)
- Coconut milk
- Coconut shavings
- Unwrap the cold chicken breasts. Slice finely.
- Gently cook the finely chopped onion in a pan with a trickle of olive oil.
- Mix in the chicken and caramelised onions then gently cook for 5 minutes. Add two tablespoons of curry powder and leave to absorb for a few minutes.
- Dice the mango.
- Add the chicken and onion, mango pieces, 20 cl of coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with plain rice.
- You can sprinkle it with coconut shavings.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.