Carpaccio and Roquefort Tapas
- 100g Beef Carpaccio, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100g Roquefort cheese or similar
- 50g crushed hazelnuts
- Balsamic syrup
- Defrost a portion of Beef Carpaccio.
- Slice the country bread, toast then cut each slice in two.
- Spread the toast slices with olive oil.
- Pile the rocket salad on the carpaccio in a pyramid.
- Add the slices of carpaccio, picking them up in the middle so as not to tear them.
- Crumble a little Roquefort cheese on the carpaccio.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
- Sprinkle a few drops of balsamic syrup over the open sandwiches.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.