Verrine of shredded duck with nectarines and buttered crushed potatoes
- 200g shredded confit duck, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 400g buttered crushed potatoes, SIMPLEMENT VEGETAL
- 4 nectarines
- 1 knob butter
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Pepper and salt
- 4 verrines
- Wash and stone the nectarines, then dice them.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add a few nectar pieces. Sprinkle with sugar and leave to caramelise for a few minutes.
- In a microwave, heat up 400g buttered crushed potatoes (4 minutes at 900W).
- Heat up 200g shredded confit duck in the microwave (3 minutes at 750W).
- In each verrine, place 50g shredded confit duck, and a few nectarine pieces, cover with a layer of crushed potato (100g) and finish with caramelised nectarine pieces.
- Serve the verrines very hot.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.