Tapas with smoked beef
- 100g sliced smoked beef, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- White bread
- 15g fromage frais
- 4 pickled gherkins
- Flat-leafed parsley
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Slice the bread generously and toast. Then cut the slices in two.
- Spread the slices with fromage frais.
- Dice the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the gherkins into rounds. Spread these and the cherry tomatoes on the open sandwiches.
- Then add a chiffonnade of smoked beef.
- Season to taste.
- Add chopped parsley.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.