Perigord-style open sandwiches with confit chicken gizzards and duck breast
- 60g confit chicken gizzards, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 40g smoked duck breast, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 2 slices country bread
- 40g foie gras
- 40g mixed green salad
- For the decoration:
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 Parmesan shavings
- A few carrot tagliatelle
For the vinaigrette:
- Walnut oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fine salt
- Milled grey pepper
- Take a slice of country bread, rub with garlic, trickle on some olive oil and toast in the oven.
- Spread the various ingredients on the toasted bread, ending with the decorative ingredients.
- Trickle on a little vinaigrette made with walnut oil and serve on a room temperature plate.
- For the carrot tagliatelle, peel the carrots with the vegetable peeler, then cut thin slices and set aside in cold water.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.