Mini sandwiches with cooked shredded duck and red cabbage salad
- 500g shredded confit duck
- 300g finely grated red cabbage
- 8 mini hamburger rolls (6 to 8 cm in diameter)
- 150g mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 grated garlic clove
- Barbecue sauce
- 20g coriander leaves (dice 10g)
- In a mixing bowl, use a whisk to beat together the mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, grated garlic and 10g of chopped coriander leaves.
- Add the grated red cabbage and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Check the seasoning.
- In a microwavable dish, divide up the 500g shredded confit duck and heat in the microwave (750W for 10 minutes), then mix with the barbecue sauce: 100ml (100g).
- Place the mini buns in the toaster without browning them
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Spread on the cabbage salad then divide the meat between the rolls.
- Place the tops on the rolls.
- Place them under the oven grill for two minutes (240°C).
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS