Lasagne with shredded confit duck
- Jean Routhiau shredded confit duck
- 1 500 ml jar tomato sauce
- Lasagne sheets
- 250g grated Gruyère
- 40g butter
- 40g flour
- 600ml semi-skimmed milk
- In a saucepan, make a roux with the flour and butter. Add the milk, grated nutmeg and salt.
- Cook on a low heat, stirring with a whisk until it thickens, to obtain the béchamel.
- Meat and tomato mixture:
- Mix the tomato sauce with the shredded confit duck.
- Placed a small amount of béchamel in the bottom of a dish, then place the first sheet of lasagne on top.
- Pour on half the meat and tomato mix, and sprinkle with grated Gruyère.
- Alternate sheets of lasagne, meat and tomato mix and Gruyère.
- Cover with a final layer of lasagne sheets and pour on the rest of the béchamel.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the grated Gruyère.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for 25 minutes. You can put the dish under the grill for three minutes at the end to brown it nicely.
- Serve with salad.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS