Shoulder of suckling pig stuffed with cep mushrooms, with meat juice and heritage vegetables
- 1 shoulder of suckling pig stuffed with cep mushrooms for 6 to 8 people
- 2 parsnips
- 1 swede
- 7 Jerusalem artichokes
- 1/2 small pumpkin
- 200g beans
- 14 cherry tomatoes
- 150g red onions
- Fine salt
- Milled grey pepper
Preparing the shoulder of suckling pig:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the product from its package, take off the film and put the still-frozen shoulder of suckling pig into a dish.
- Cook in the oven for 2 hours 30 minutes at 180°C, covering after one hour with aluminium foil.
Preparing the vegetables:
- Peel all the heritage vegetables and chop into fairly large pieces.
- In a high-sided frying pan, melt the butter and add all the vegetables except the onion and beans.
- Lightly brown.
- Add water and glaze the vegetables.
- Leave the vegetables slightly firm.
- At the end of the cooking time add the thinly sliced red onion and the beans.
Preparing the juice:
- Collect the pork juice from its pan.
- Add a little veal stock and reduce.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Serve everything very hot.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS