Thai-flavoured rocket, smoked duck breast, roast chicken breast, mangoes and cherry tomatoes
For the salad:
- 1 sliced beech-smoked duck breast JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 2 roast chicken breasts JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 1 packet rocket (145g)
- 1 packet young spinach leaves (100g)
- 2 large carrots
- 2 onions
- 1 or 2 mangoes (depending on the size)
- A few cherry tomatoes
- A few mint and coriander leaves
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20cl sunflower oil
- 10cl soy sauce
- 5cl sesame oil
- Mixed spice
Preparing the salad:
- Finely chop the onions.
- Peel the carrots, and make carrot tagliatelle using a vegetable peeler.
- Peel the mango, remove the stone and cut the fruit lengthways into very thin slices.
Preparing the vinaigrette:
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger
- Mix with all the other ingredients
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Mix the spinach, rocket, onions and carrot tagliatelle.
- Divide the mixture between the plates.
- Roughly chop the mint and coriander.
- Heat up the chicken breasts and shred them along the fibres.
- Add the duck breast and shredded chicken breasts.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Add the mango slices.
- Add the soy vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS