Sunny chicken salad
- 1 chicken breast
- 175g mixed salad
- 1 lemon
- 1 ripe avocado
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 100g feta cheese
- 25g basil cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh thyme (1 sprig)
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the lemon in two.
- Squeeze the juice from the first half and set aside; chop the second half into thin slices.
- Peel the avocado and chop into thin slices (cover with lemon juice to prevent blackening).
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, basil cream, salt and pepper (dressing for the salad).
- Place the mixed salad in a salad bowl. Add the olive oil, lemon juice and basil cream.
- Slice the chicken breast.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes
- Break the feta cheese into pieces.
- Place the salad in a salad bowl, dress and mix.
- Add the chicken breast, tomatoes, feta cheese and avocado.
- Sprinkle with a few leaves of fresh thyme.
- Add the lemon slices to decorate.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS