Salad with crudités and shredded confit duck
- 150g shredded confit duck
- 100g grated carrot
- 2 quartered hard-boiled eggs
- 50g grated Comté (or Cheddar) cheese
- 1 packet rocket
- 100g diced tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Olive oil
- Capers, rinsed, drained and sliced
- White wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- A pinch of salt and freshly milled black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the olive oil and whisk together with the capers, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Set aside.
- Add the rocket, then the tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, eggs and cheese, finishing with the shredded confit duck.
- Serve with caper sauce.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS