Verrine of shredded duck with nectarines and buttered crushed potatoes
- 200g shredded confit duck
- 400g buttered crushed potatoes
- 4 nectarines
- 1 knob butter
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Pepper and salt
- 4 verrines
- Wash and stone the nectarines, then dice them.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add a few nectar pieces. Sprinkle with sugar and leave to caramelise for a few minutes.
- In a microwave, heat up 400g buttered crushed potatoes (4 minutes at 900W).
- Heat up 200g shredded confit duck in the microwave (3 minutes at 750W).
- In each verrine, place 50g shredded confit duck, and a few nectarine pieces, cover with a layer of crushed potato (100g) and finish with caramelised nectarine pieces.
- Serve the verrines very hot.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS