Rolled chicken breast with southern vegetables
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 teaspoons crème fraiche
- 1 trickle olive oil
- Halve the peppers, remove the pips and lay them on a baking tray covered with aluminium foil or baking paper, with the curved side upwards.
- Cook in the oven for 15 min at 180°C, until the skin begins to blacken, then remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Remove the skins from the peppers and cut the flesh into thin slices. Divide the slices into two piles: 1/3 and 2/3
- Slice the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breast slices in a dish and spread a teaspoon of crème fraiche on the inside.
- Spread over the "1/3" pile of pepper slices, then place 1 sprig of thyme on each chicken slice.
- Delicately roll the chicken breast slices, and hold them together with a toothpick.
- Liquidise the remaining "2/3" pile of pepper slices with 2 tablespoons of water and the leaves from 2 sprigs of thyme until a fairly thick sauce is obtained. Season the sauce and pour into a bowl.
- Cut the rolled slices into small rounds and serve on a tray.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS