Confit turkey thighs with Roquefort sauce, tagliatelle with basil and Italian ham
For the turkey thighs:
- 4 confit turkey thighs
For the Roquefort sauce:
- 50cl single cream
- 15cl white wine
- 150g Roquefort cheese
For the tagliatelle and ham:
- 200g fresh tagliatelle with basil
- Cooking salt
- 5cl extra virgin olive oil
- 3 slices Italian ham
- 50g Roquefort cheese
Preparing the turkey thighs:
- Place the confit turkey thighs in an ovenproof dish with a little duck fat (provided in the turkey thigh packet).
- Cook for 20 minutes at 160°C, basting the turkey thighs frequently with the duck fat.
At the same time:
- Melt the Roquefort in the white wine.
- Add the cream and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- If necessary thicken with a little cornflour diluted in water. Set aside.
- Cook the fresh tagliatelle with basil in a large quantity of boiling water.
- Drain the cooked pasta and mix it with the olive oil and a few strips of Italian ham.
- Place in each turkey thigh on a plate and cover with Roquefort sauce.
- Add the tagliatelle.
- Decorate with pieces of Roquefort.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS