Fajitas with sliced smoked beef and pastrami, aubergine caviar and fromage blanc
For the fajitas:
- Sliced Smoked Beef
- Sliced New York style beef Pastrami
- 8 fajitas
- 4 vine tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 small packet rocket
- A few mint leaves
For the aubergine caviar and fromage blanc:
- 1 aubergine
- 10cl olive oil
- A few sprigs thyme
- A few bay leaves
- 200g fromage blanc
- Unrefined salt and freshly milled black pepper
Preparation for the aubergine caviar and fromage blanc the day before:
- Cut the aubergine into even-sized cubes.
- Fry them gently in a pan with the olive oil, thyme and bay leaf
- When cooked, remove the thyme and bay leaf then blend coarsely.
- Add the fromage blanc and season to taste.
- Set aside in a cool place.
- Microwave the fajitas for a few seconds.
- Spread aubergine caviar on the inside.
- Add some rocket and a few mint leaves
- Insert the quartered tomatoes, Smoked Beef and Pastrami slices, and onion rings.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS