Pizza with shredded confit duck and barbecue sauce
- 250g shredded confit duck, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 1 round of pizza dough
- 80ml ready-made barbecue sauce
- 250g grated mozzarella
- 2 finely sliced mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Gently fry the finely chopped onion in a pan with a trickle of olive oil.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 30 cm circle and place it on an oiled pizza tin.
- Spread the barbecue sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- Spread the shredded duck evenly over the dough, then the thinly sliced mushrooms and onions.
- Cook in the lower part of a preheated oven (240°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the top of the pizza is browned.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.