- 4 plates of Carpaccio, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 3 tablespoons Italian olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut oil
- Freshly milled black pepper (coarse setting)
- 80g Parmesan shavings
- 100g marinated confit tomatoes
- 120g rocket
- Delicately lay out the carpaccio slices on large plates, and keep cool.
- Mix the olive oil and hazelnut oil in a bowl, squeeze a lemon and add the juice to the oils.
- Gently brush this marinade onto the carpaccio slices.
- Give two turns of coarsely milled black pepper over each plate.
- Pile the rocket salad in the centre of each carpaccio slice.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave 20 g of Parmesan over each plate.
- Place the confit tomatoes on the rocket (cutting them into pieces if necessary).
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.