Tapas with sliced New York-style Pastrami
- New York-style sliced Pastrami, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- White bread
- 15g cream cheese or fromage frais
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Fresh coriander
- Cut the bread into generous slices and toast. Then cut each slice in two.
- Spread with fromage frais.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and cut a few gherkins into julienne strips.
- Roll up the sliced pastrami and place two slices on each slice of toast.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and gherkins. Season to taste.
- Trickle a little liquid honey on top of the pastrami. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.