Bruschetta with shredded confit duck
- 1 packet Shredded Confit duck, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 4 slices country bread
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 goat's cheese logs
- 4 tomatoes
- Toast the bread slices. Rub each slice with a clove of garlic.
- Add a trickle of olive oil.
- Alternate slices of tomato and goat's cheese all along the slice of bread.
- Place a fine layer of shredded duck on top, either hot (3 minutes in a pan on a medium heat) or cold.
- Season with salt and pepper, and decorate with parsley and chives
- Serve with salad.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.