Shredded duck and crushed potatoes puff pastry rolls
- 250g shredded confit duck, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 250g buttered crushed potatoes, SIMPLEMENT VEGETAL
- 1 packet puff pastry
- Crème fraiche
- Salt and pepper
- Roll out the raw puff pastry. Cover with crème fraiche, leaving a border of 0.5 cm around the edge.
- Mix the shredded confit duck and buttered crushed potatoes well.
- Spread the mixture over the entire surface.
- Roll and pinch down the ends.
- Place in the freezer for around 20 minutes (to firm it up).
- Remove the roll and cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Place the rounds on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and cook in a hot oven (240°C) for 10 minutes.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.