Verrine of Beef Carpaccio with beetroot, feta cheese and raspberry vinegar
- 2 plates of frozen Beef Carpaccio, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 4 cooked peeled beetroot
- 20cl balsamic vinegar
- 50g sugar
- A few raspberries
- 20cl fromage blanc
- 100g feta cheese
- Unrefined salt and freshly milled pepper
Preparation the day before:
- Reduce the balsamic vinegar with the sugar and half the raspberries. Simmer until a slightly syrupy consistency is obtained.
- Defrost the plates of Beef Carpaccio at least 15 minutes before using.
Just before serving:
- Roughly break up the feta cheese.
- Add the reduced vinegar mixture to the remaining raspberries.
- Mix the fromage blanc with two-thirds of the reduced vinegar mixture (prepared the day before) and divide between the verrines.
- Finely slice the cooked beetroot, ideally using a mandoline.
- Divide the Beef Carpaccio and beetroot between the verrines.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.