Fraiche duck nuggets
- 100g shredded confit duck, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 250g buttered crushed potatoes, SIMPLEMENT VEGETAL
- 1 onion
- 80g grated or diced Emmental cheese
- 100g plain breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs Smoked paprika or barbecue spices
- Vegetable oil (sunflower or rapeseed)
- 50g butter
- In a bowl, mix the crushed potatoes, shredded duck, cheese, finely diced onion, half the breadcrumbs, 1 egg, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into 4 patties 2 cm thick with a diameter of 8 cm.
- Place the rest of the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish.
- Break 1 egg into the shallow dish, add a pinch of salt and pepper and beat.
- Dip each patty into the egg and breadcrumbs in turn. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and butter on a medium heat and fry the patties on each side, flattening them if necessary with a spatula, for around 6 minutes or until golden and heated right through. Serve with a green salad.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.