Chicken, smoked beef and crudité wraps
Preparing the vegetables:
- Peel the carrot and grate into thin slices
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Chop the lettuce into thin slices, and season if desired with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar
- Crush the avocado flesh in a bowl. Mix with a tablespoon of lemon juice, salt, pepper and a few spices if desired.
Preparing the meat:
- Cook the sliced chicken and smoked beef for 3 to 4 minutes in a hot pan without any fat.
Preparing the Wraps:
- Spread the wraps with the avocado.
- Sprinkle on the sliced chicken, smoked beef and vegetables.
- Roll up the wraps, and enjoy!
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.