Quail stuffed with duck foie gras roasted with blueberries; risotto with oyster mushrooms
- 4 quails stuffed with duck Foie Gras, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 stick celery
- 1 pinch caster sugar
- 100g butter
- 30cl chicken stock
- 50g blueberries
- 1 glass sweet white wine
- 20cl crème fraiche
- 5cl crème de cassis
- 200g Arborio rice
- 200g oyster mushrooms
- 1 shallot
- 5cl olive oil
- 50g fresh butter
- Chicken stock
- 50cl crème fraiche
- 150g Parmesan
- For this recipe, choose a casserole that can be used on both the cooker and in the oven.
- Prepare the vegetables and chop them roughly.
- Brown the quails in the casserole on the cooker in the butter and oil until they are golden, then remove from the pan.
- Replace the quails with vegetables, blueberries and sugar. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the quails in the oven on the vegetables, deglaze with the wine and crème de cassis. Cook for 1 minute and moisten with the chicken stock.
- Cook for about 45 minutes at 180°C
- Meanwhile, make the risotto
- Prepare the shallot.
- Clean the oyster mushrooms by rubbing them gently with a damp cloth, and slice them finely.
- Gently cook the rice, shallot and mushrooms in the olive oil until lightly browned.
- Moisten with half the stock and simmer gently without a lid. Add the stock gradually until the rice is soft.
- Add the cream, cover and keep hot for 30 minutes.
- Filter the quail cooking juice, add the cream and thicken with cornflour.
- Finish the risotto by adding the Parmesan.
- Serve very hot
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.