Carbonara-style Tagliatelle with cooked smoked duck
- 200g sliced cooked smoked duck, JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 400g tagliatelle
- 30 cl liquid Crème fraiche (35% fat)
- 100g grated Parmesan (reserve 60g for the sauce)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 onion
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle.
- Cut the duck fillets into small pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and set aside.
- In another saucepan, gently fry the finely chopped onion in the olive oil. Add the duck fillets and garlic, then the cream and cook gently to reduce the cream.
- Remove from the heat and add 60g of Parmesan and egg yolks to bind the sauce.
- Place the cooked tagliatelle in soup dishes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and freshly milled pepper.
- Pour the sauce onto the tagliatelle.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Add a little grated Parmesan.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.