Copie de Tatin de Cuisse de Canard Confite, navet au miel et fromage blanc aux herbes
- 4 Confit Duck Legs
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon powdered coriander
- 8 small turnips
- 150g butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 round puff pastry
- Unrefined salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1 pot fromage blanc (125g)
- 1 shallot
- Fresh chives
- Balsamic vinegar
- Remove the flesh of the Confit Duck Leg from the bone, remove skin and shred roughly.
- Lightly brown the chopped onions in butter, and sprinkle with the coriander.
- Prepare the turnips, chop them in two, then slice thinly and evenly. Lightly brown them in butter with the honey, add a splash of balsamic vinegar, and season.
- Butter the tart moulds, sprinkle with unrefined salt and freshly milled pepper.
- Place a layer of cooked turnips in the moulds, a layer of onion with coriander, a layer of shredded duck and another layer of cooked turnips.
- Place a rolled-out round of puff pastry on top. Remember to prick it, so that it does not rise.
- Bake at 190°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave the upside-down tarts in their moulds until you are ready to serve them.
- Mix the fromage blanc with a splash of balsamic vinegar, the shallot and the chives
When ready to serve:
- Turn the still hot tarts onto plates and remove the moulds.
- Cover with the chive sauce and serve at once.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS