- 500g shredded confit duck
- 4 beef tomatoes
- 80g sweetcorn
- 80ml chili sauce
- Freshly milled pepper
- 80g grated cheese
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalk and core, cut off the top, and remove flesh with a spoon.
- At the same time, divide up and place the shredded confit duck, sweetcorn, chili sauce and pepper in a pan, and cook on a medium heat, stirring well, for around 5 minutes.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the hot duck mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in a fairly deep dish Place in hot oven for 30 mins., Thermostat 6 four 180°C
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS