Mogette bean salad with olive oil, tomato coulis and fresh coriander
For the mogette bean salad:
- 1 sachet plain-cooked Mogette de Vendée beans
- 15cl chicken stock
- 5g fresh coriander leaves
- 20g fresh flat-leafed parsley
- Unrefined salt
- Freshly milled pepper
- For the tomato coulis:
- 5cl olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1g powdered cumin
- 1g powdered coriander
- 0.5g Cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 vine tomatoes
Tomato coulis - prepare the day before:
- Quarter the tomatoes. Lightly brown the onion with the olive oil, garlic, thyme and bay leaf.
- When slightly golden, add the quartered tomatoes.
- Mix in the chicken stock and spices. Simmer until the mixture thickens. Remove the thyme and bay leaves.
- Liquidise and keep in a cool place.
- Add a trickle of virgin olive oil to the tomato coulis.
- Drain the mogette beans, and place in a dish.
- Pour on the cold coulis. Finely chop the coriander and flat-leafed parsley.
- Sprinkle the herbs on the dish.
- Season with unrefined salt and freshly milled pepper.
Find our best
Passion to share, make people happy and make yourself happy by cooking for others. Curious and relentless, our gourmet chefs practise their passion to feed your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.