Risotto with chicken and pesto
- Jean Routhiau chopped roast chicken
- Risotto rice (240g)
- Pesto sauce
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cube chicken or vegetable stock
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat a little oil and a knob of butter in a saucepan.
- Add the finely chopped onions.
- Brown the onions on a high heat.
- Add the rice, mix then gradually add the boiling water (0.75 L), in which the stock cube has previously been dissolved.
- Season and add the finely chopped garlic.
- When the rice has absorbed the stock, add the chopped chicken and pesto sauce.
- Mix and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Add a few shavings of Parmesan. Enjoy!
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS