Quesadillas with duck and mango
- 250g shredded confit duck JEAN ROUTHIAU
- 8 white flour tortillas
- 45g hot pepper jelly
- 1 thinly sliced camembert
- 1 onion
- 1 mango
- Spread 4 tortillas with hot pepper jelly and sprinkle with the shredded duck, diced mango, Camembert and the onions, previously chopped and browned in a pan.
- Cover each filled tortilla with another tortilla.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat.
- Cook for about 6 minutes (turning halfway through cooking) or until each tortilla is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Cook the rest of the quesadillas in the same way.
- Let them rest for 2 minutes before cutting them into wedges.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS