Asian fusion soup
- 400g shredded confit duck
- 100g cooked julienne vegetables
- 4 x 200g packets Japanese Udon noodles
- 1 litre of unsalted chicken stock (fresh or cube)
- 500 ml water
- Low-salt soy sauce (20 ml)
- 3 spring onions cut into julienne strips
- Fresh coriander leaves washed and chopped (30g)
- Sesame oil
- Cook the Udon noodles in a large pan of unsalted boiling water, according to the instructions on the packet.
- Run under cold water and drain.
- At the same time, pour the chicken stock cube or fresh chicken stock into a large pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the divided shredded confit duck and soy sauce, and bring to the boil again while stirring.
- Taste and check seasoning.
- To serve, divide the noodles into four bowls and pour on the very hot soup.
- Garnish with julienne vegetables, spring onions and coriander.
- Drizzle a little sesame oil into each bowl.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS