Chicken, smoked beef and crudité wraps
- Sliced chicken
- Sliced smoked beef
- 4 wheat flour wraps
- 1 carrot
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- A few lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preparing the vegetables:
- Peel the carrot and grate into thin slices
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Chop the lettuce into thin slices, and season if desired with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar
- Crush the avocado flesh in a bowl. Mix with a tablespoon of lemon juice, salt, pepper and a few spices if desired.
- Preparing the meat:
- Cook the sliced chicken and smoked beef for 3 to 4 minutes in a hot pan without any fat.
Preparing the Wraps:
- Spread the wraps with the avocado.
- Sprinkle on the sliced chicken, smoked beef and vegetables.
- Roll up the wraps, and enjoy!
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS