Chicken salad with citrus fruits and lamb's lettuce
- 300g Chopped Roast Chicken
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 100g bean sprouts
- A few leaves of lamb's lettuce
- A few shelled pistachios
- Citrus fruit sauce:
- 1 teaspoon strong mustard
- 30g finely chopped onion
- Flat-leafed parsley
- Juice of 1/2 grapefruit
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon curry (1.5cl)
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Freshly milled pepper
- 1.5cl balsamic vinegar
- Wash the tomatoes and halve them.
- Cut off the peel and white pith from the grapefruit, exposing the flesh.
- Wash the lamb's lettuce and bean sprouts.
- Lightly roast the shelled pistachios in a pan for 2-3 minutes.
Preparing the sauce:
- In the blender, crush the onion with the mustard, oil, vinegar and parsley. Mix in the citrus fruit juice.
- Add the yoghurt, curry and ginger.
- Season and blend again until the mixture is creamy.
- Lastly, put the lamb's lettuce, tomatoes, grapefruit segments, bean sprouts and Jean Routhiau sliced roast chicken in a salad bowl.
- Cover with sauce and sprinkle on the shelled pistachios
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS