Pizza with shredded confit duck and barbecue sauce
- 250g shredded confit duck
- 1 round of pizza dough
- 80ml ready-made barbecue sauce
- 250g grated mozzarella
- 2 finely sliced mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Gently fry the finely chopped onion in a pan with a trickle of olive oil.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 30 cm circle and place it on an oiled pizza tin.
- Spread the barbecue sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- Spread the shredded duck evenly over the dough, then the thinly sliced mushrooms and onions.
- Cook in the lower part of a preheated oven (240°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the top of the pizza is browned.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS