Swedish Bread Club sandwich with duck and crushed potatoes
- 50g shredded confit duck
- Buttered crushed potatoes
- Diced vegetables
- Swedish bread
- 1 shallot
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Caramelise the finely chopped shallot in a pan with a trickle of olive oil.
- Cut the Swedish bread diagonally.
- Defrost the ingredients.
- Spread both slices of Swedish bread with the caramelised shallot
- Then cover one slice with buttered crushed potatoes.
- Spread the shredded duck on evenly, season, then put the top on the sandwich.
- To be eaten cold.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS