Hamburger with shredded confit duck
- 1 packet shredded confit duck
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 lettuce
- 2 pickled gherkins
- Ketchup (80g)
- Slice the tomatoes and onion and chop the gherkins into slightly thinner slices of around 3mm.
- Wash the lettuce. Gently fry the onions in a pan with a trickle of olive oil.
- Toast the hamburger bun in the toaster.
- Cut a slice of shredded confit duck around 1.5 cm thick (100g) and heat in the microwave (700 watts) or around 1 minute 30 secs.
- Once the bun is toasted, place a slice of cheese on it, then the duck, then another slice of cheese. Then add two slices of tomato, a lettuce leaf and some pickled gherkins. Finish with a generous dash of ketchup.
- Place the hamburger in an oven at 180°C for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with chips and salad.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS