Spring roll with diced chicken
- Diced cooked chicken
- 100g rice vermicelli (angel hair)
- 1 teaspoon tandoori spices
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 8 Vietnamese rice wraps 18 cm in diameter
- 4 large lettuce leaves (oakleaf) cut in two (around 5cm by 8cm)
- 8 leaves fresh mint or coriander
For the sauce:
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 half-glass tepid water (10cl)
- 5 teaspoons nuoc mam
- 1 lemon for the juice
- Cook the vermicelli for 5 minutes in a pan of boiling water, drain, run under cold water and cut them into 5 cm pieces with scissors.
- Place the diced chicken in a bowl with the spices and soy sauce, mix and leave to marinate for 5 or 10 minutes, then gently cook in the pan for 5 minutes, and leave to rest.
- Pour very hot water into a large dish, dip a rice wrap in it for a few seconds to soften, and place on a chopping board, smoothing with the palm of the hand.
- Place half a lettuce leaf in the middle of the wrap, and top with a few rice vermicelli, chicken dice and the mint or coriander.
- Fold the right and left sides to the centre, then, starting from the end nearest you, tightly roll up the rice wrap.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and divide into two small dishes.
- Serve immediately.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS