- 4 plates of Carpaccio
- 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Eight fresh basil leaves
- 4 sprigs coriander
- 80g pine nuts
- Unrefined salt and pepper mill
- Delicately lay out the carpaccio slices on large plates, and keep cool.
- Place the olive oil in a bowl, and add the juice of 1 squeezed lemon.
- Wash and drain the basil and coriander, take a few leaves and chop very finely, add them to the marinade and leave to infuse.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan on a high heat, stirring well, and cool on a plate.
- Delicately spread the marinade on the carpaccio slices with the back of a spoon or a brush.
- Sprinkle the grilled pine nuts on the marinated carpaccio slices.
- Serve with a little unrefined salt and freshly milled pepper if desired.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS