Verrine with marinated beef carpaccio
- Beef Carpaccio JEAN ROUTHIAU (1 slice per verrine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 50g bread croutons
- 10g crushed hazelnuts
- Defrost a few slices of Beef Carpaccio.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the olive oil with the lime juice.
- Roughly crush the bread croutons, previously rubbed with garlic and toasted.
- Place them in the bottom of the verrines.
- Then delicately place a chiffonade of Beef Carpaccio on the crouton crumble.
- Moisten with a spoonful of marinade and sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS