- 4 plates of carpaccio
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- Coarsely grated citron or 10g of zest
- Buddha's hand
- Juice of 1 Maltese orange
- Noirmoutier salt
- Cubèbe pepper (from Jakarta)
- 4 sprigs flat-leafed parsley
- 120g mixed green salad
- Delicately place the portions of carpaccio on large plates, and keep cool.
- Mix the pumpkin seed oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl, squeeze the juice from a Maltese orange and add, then season.
- Wash the flat-leafed parsley, drain, remove stalks and set aside.
- Wash and grate 10g of citron or Buddha's hand
- Mix the marinade and divide evenly over the portions of carpaccio with a brush or the back of a spoon, keeping aside a spoonful for the mixed green salad.
- Dress the mixed green salad and pile in the centre of each carpaccio slice.
- Decorate with parsley leaves.
- Sprinkle grated citron or Buddha's hand over the carpaccio slices
Find our best
A passion to share, to please and to treat yourself while cooking for others. Fine gourmet, curious and tireless, our chefs carry out their passion to nurture your creativity. Every invented recipe is tasted and judged by tasting panels.
Register for our NEWSLETTERS