Roast chicken heart
- Visuals: reconstituted anatomical form.
- Browned to give it a quality aspect.
- Cooked meat with no exudate and hence no loss.
- Taste: streaky meat, moderately seasoned.
- No pork or alcohol, an interesting alternative to ham.
- Bacteriological safety: pasteurised.
Advantages of implementation
Easy to cut with a ham cutter or knife, providing an excellent aspect whatever thickness you desire.
Cooked chicken fillet (with a covering of turkey skin) vacuum baked in the shape of a heart.
- Weight: 2.800 kg
- Packaging: Sachet
- Use by date: 60 days at 0°C, +4°C
- Gencod: 3 47 700 001 117 1
Serve the chicken heart accompanied by a cream sauce or mayonnaise type dressing in a cold meat buffet. Can also be served hot as a main dish, accompanied for example by lentils.
Jean Routhiau assists you in developing your dishes by offering complete recipes and original.
Sign up and receive
our new recipes