Slices of roast chicken, Tex Mex flavour
- Visuals: roast with uniform and characteristic colouring.
- Regular thickness of slices.
- Few crumbs in the container.
- Cooked meat product with no exudate in the container and hence no loss.
- Tender meat texture.
- Taste: seasoning in accordance with the name.
- Bacteriological safety: the product is pasteurised before slicing and packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Advantages of implementation
- Quick to serve: no slicing necessary.
- Can be served hot or cold.
Slices of skinless chicken thigh, roast brochette.
- Weight: 0.500 kg
- Packaging: Packaged in protective atmosphere
- Use by date: 21 days at 0°C, +4°C
- Gencod: 3 47 700 001 013 6
Council of implementation
- Microwave: 1 minute at 900W (do not put the container directly in the microwave)
- Fried: 4 minutes with a fatty fillet.
Roast chicken slices, tex mex flavour, can be used to make sandwiches, salads, pizzas and quiche. It also makes a good main dish as chicken sauté in tomato sauce and spices, with baked apples.
Jean Routhiau assists you in developing your dishes by offering complete recipes and original.
Sign up and receive
our new recipes